By accessing the website at https://www.cognitif.net (the “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Applicable copyright and trademark laws protect the materials contained in this website.
Use of License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cognitif, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cognitif, Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cognitif, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cognitif, Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Cognitif, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Cognitif, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any site linked to this site.
In no event shall Cognitif, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cognitif, Inc.'s website, even if Cognitif, Inc. or a Cognitif, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Cognitif, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cognitif, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Cognitif, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Cognitif, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Third Party Information
Although Cognitif, Inc. monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Cognitif, Inc. makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Cognitif, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
Cognitif, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cognitif, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Cognitif, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
While every effort is made to protect the Site and its users, you acknowledge that no information transmitted through the Internet is ever completely secure. Cognitif, Inc. is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications or for changes to or losses of data arising from the use of the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
During your use of our site, we may collect these information from you:
- Personal information obtained through contact forms
- Non-personally identifiable information derived through automated tracking mechanisms
Personally Identifiable Information
When you fill up an inquiry form or subscribe to our services, we will ask you to provide your name, phone number, location and email address. When you submit your information, you are authorizing Cognitif, Inc. to contact you through the details you provided. Cognitif, Inc. will never disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than the ones stipulated in this statement.
How we use your information
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Our site uses "cookies" to track user behavior on our website. Apart from helping us understand what parts of the website interests you, cookies allow us to serve you with relevant content. If you’d like to disable cookies on your device, please be aware that parts of the site may not function correctly.