Job Vacancies as of April 2018
Candidate must be able to provide primary support for the branding of the company and its product; support sales through lead generation. This role requires a solid understanding of sourcing clients; excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Makes clear, concise, and consistent follow-ups via e-mail when appropriate.
- Contributes and provides constant feedback on marketing plans and campaigns.
- Creates a superior prospect experience, while educating them on the benefits of our solutions.
- Identifies need, generates interest, qualifies prospects, and closes on an appointment for the Sales Account Manager.
- Creates and develops new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers.
- Manages social network sites and campaigns to improve company and product visibility.
- Interfaces regularly with sales team to achieve revenue quotas, set up new opportunities, and support the sales process.
- Manages customer service queue while providing timely, accurate, and professional customer service.
- Continuously understands the company’s products and services, industry, and client needs.
- Qualifies warm sales leads via outbound calling, social network, email communication and other mediums of lead generation in a timely professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management
- At least two (2) years hands-on experience
Candidate must be able to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes. This role requires a strong knowledge of .NET web framework and proficiency in C# and/or VB.NET; experience with web application frameworks, database schemas, and automated testing platforms and unit tests. Candidate must also understand object-oriented programming and code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Translates application storyboards and uses cases into functional applications.
- Integrates data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identifies bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address these issues.
- Helps maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Major in Programming
- At least one (1) to three (3) years experience in the same field
- Must have a knack for writing reusable libraries; clean, readable, and easily maintainable codes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Candidate must be able to create, manage, and grow business presence across social media channels. This role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of the Company’s social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop, strategize, and execute marketing and communication plans.
- Develops content across owned and earned social channels.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights.
- Researches and presents new ideas and business cases, which focus on the organization’s targets.
- Monitors and presents relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions and others.
- Develops and implements a strategy for capturing online reviews.
- Monitors online ratings and responds accordingly.
- Monitors best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyzes, reviews, and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns in maximizing results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or any related field
- At least one (1) year of experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels
Candidate must be able to produce websites that fit the clients’ requirements and/or company branding policy. This role requires both non-technical and technical skills in planning, creating, and coding web pages, as well as maintaining existing sites.
- Draws up detailed website specifications.
- Designs sample page layouts, which includes text size and colors.
- Designs graphics, animations, and manipulates digital photographs.
- Registers web domain names and organizes the hosting of the website.
- Codes using a variety of software.
- Works with different content management systems.
- Meets relevant legal requirements, such as accessibility standards, freedom of information, and privacy.
- Proofreads and/or edits content, debugs code, and redesigns web pages.
- Works with other web specialists, such as web developers, graphic designers, etc.
- Keeps up to date with new software developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for Technical
- At least two (2) years work experience in the related field